Job Title: Officer /Executive
Salary Package: ₹18,000 – ₹25,000 a Month
Company Name: Indigo Airlines
Job Location: Ranchi, Jharkhand
Job Info :
IndiGo, is one of the fastest growing global low-cost carriers of today. We commenced operations in August 2006 with the objective of not only redefining affordable air travel in India but also to facilitate business trade through our air cargo services.
1. Educational Qualification: Graduates from a Recognized Board or University as determined by IndiGo. Result awaited and exam-pending candidates are not eligible.
2. If at any stage prior to or during the Employment of Candidate, it is found that the requisite qualification is not completed from a Recognized Board or University as determined by IndiGo, such candidate’s Offer for Employment or Employment is liable to be withdrawn or terminated.
3. Desired Skills: Good Communication Skills, Customer Service Aptitude, Open to work in rotational shifts, able to work under pressure.
4. Airport Operations Experience Preferred.
5. No Visible Tattoo marks/ body art
6. Interviewed Candidates can reapply after 6 months
A. Mandatory Requirements:
a) For Customer Service – Good Communication, Pleasing Personality
b) For Security – Adaptable to all weather conditions, Place of work can be either at the Terminal or Apron
c) For Ramp – Adaptable to all weather conditions, Place of work can be either at the Terminal or Apron
B. Preferable Requirement:
a) For Customer Service – Well versed in Customer Dealing
b) For Security – BASIC AVSEC, Screener, NCC Background
c) For Ramp – Load & Trim License, 12th Science Background