Job Title: Analyst
Salary Package: ₹22,000 – ₹40,000 a Month
Company Name: Barclays
Job Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Qualification : Bachelor’s Degree
Responsible for enhancing existing processes, reporting and controls whilst ensuring the flawless execution of BAU. Driving through efficiencies and process improvements standardising processes across SBU’s where possible and through various transformation initiatives including Dashboarding using new age tools.
What will you be doing?
• Support Development / Transformation of internal reporting suite and MI using Tableau and advanced Dashboarding tools
• Supporting analysis and insight into key performance drivers, business risks and opportunities and decision support to senior management.
• Preparation of variance analysis; ensuring a sufficient level of understanding of the key issues driving financial performance
• Own and be responsible for queries raised on all output/deliverables
• Supporting ad-hoc requests ensuring that we meet high standards to provide a timely response to all queries
• Ensure strong processes are in place with strong control environment, adhered timeline in order to deliver accurate information in a timely manner and to the highest standards, allowing time for review by line manager and finance management.
• Adhere to all the IR Controls and develop and implement robust controls mechanism in all processes managed
• Review and update Procedures, Terms of Reference and Delivery Lists for each report in the Service Catalogue
What we’re looking for:
• Experience in building dashboards using Tableau including data management for dashboards
• Tech Savy in reporting tools – Deliver process improvements using tools & technology e.g Alteryx / Python
• Experience of financial services industry
• Broad business and industry knowledge and experience