Job Title: Associate Partner
Salary Package: ₹20,000 – ₹30,000 a Month
Company Name: Kyndryl Solutions Private Limited
Job Location: Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Qualification : Bachelor’s Degree
Our world has never been more alive with opportunities and, at Kyndryl, we’re ready to seize them. We design, build, manage and modernize the mission-critical technology systems that the world depends on every day. Kyndryl is at the heart of progress — dedicated to helping companies and people grow strong. Our people are actively discovering, co-creating, and strengthening. We push ourselves and each other to seek better, to go further, and we carry this energy to our customers. At Kyndryl, we want you to keep growing, and we’ll provide plenty of opportunities to make that happen.
Please be aware that we have the Kyndryl candidate zone hosted by IBM for a certain period. If you have applied for an IBM role previously, you will be able to log into the candidate zone using your previous IBM log in details. When in the candidate zone, you will be able to see your previous applications for both IBM and Kyndryl.
For further information on privacy, please visit www.kyndryl.com/privacy.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- The Kyndryl Partner, Business Development brings together deep industry solution knowledge with the
- credibility and seniority to build valued client relationships up to and including CxO level. This relationship
- driven role requires long term investment, with the right candidate having the tenacity to stick at a potential
- client for a minimum of 2 years, even if the initial opportunity falls through or is smaller than expected. Seen as
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Target & onboard new logos and expand client portfolio in 1-2 focus industrie
- Gather relevant vertical and market knowledge to forge relationships with buying offices of targeted clients
- Identify and develop the most attractive opportunities (especially sole-source deals) for potential engagement
- with focus on shaping complex, multi-tower deals
- Drive the ongoing qualification of these opportunities and recommend whether to engage, disqualify, or refer
- opportunities to other Kyndryl groups