Job Title: Hr / Admin Staff
Salary Package: ₹18,000 – ₹25,000 a Month
Company Name: WSD Consultant
Job Location: Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Qualification : Bachelor’s Degree
1. Review Time Sheets, Wage Computation, and other Information to Detect and Reconcile Payroll Discrepancies.
2. Process Paperwork for New Employees and Enter Employee Information
3. Act as a Liaison Regarding Employee Paperwork and other Payroll Related Issues with the Benefits, Human Resources, and Accounting Departments to Streamline Processes.
4. Verify Attendance, Hours Worked, and Pay Adjustments, and Post Information Onto Designated Records in Hrp.
5. Record Employee Information, such as Exemptions, Transfers, and Resignations, to Maintain and Update Payroll Records.
6. Keep Track of Leave Time, such as Vacation, Personal, and Sick Leave, for Employees.
7. Compile Employee Time, Production, and Payroll Data Reports from Hr and other Records.
8. Prepare Miscellaneous Financial and Operational Reports in Hr Upon Request.
9. Issue and Record Adjustments to Pay Related to Previous Errors or Retroactive Increases.
10. Address Non-escalated Client and Employee Issues in a Timely Manner.
11. Check Reports of Staff and Evaluate Their Performance
12. Follow-up with Peon Staff & other Office Maintenance People.
13. Ensures that Work Area is Clean, Secure, and Well Maintained.
14. Types Memos and Letters as Requested.
15. Performs Miscellaneous Clerical Functions and Special Projects as Assigned.
16.participating in Recruitment Efforts.
17.posting Job Ads and Organizing Resumes and Job Applications.
18.scheduling Job Interviews and Assisting in Interview Process
Click Here : Apply Now