Job Title: Lead Data Scientist
Salary Package: ₹20,000 – ₹38,000 a Month
Company Name: Shadowfax
Job Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Qualification : Bachelor’s Degree
- Familiarity with natural language processing, machine learning, conceptual modeling, statistical analysis, predictive modeling, and hypothesis testing to solve data problems.
- Familiarity with dashboard and visualization software such as Tableau, D3, Sisense, Zoho Analytics or Google Analytics is a plus.
- Experience developing analytical solutions using statistical methods and machine learning algorithms; hands-on knowledge of data wrangling, data cleaning and prep, dimensionality reduction; experience querying data from relational databases using SQL; and expertise with Big Data concepts, tools, and architecture (experience with Prefect, Dask, Seldon, Django and Kubernetes is a plus).
- Knowledge in handling Python libraries such as Numpy, Pandas, Scipy, Matplotlib, and Scikit-learn, etc. is a must
- Expertise in ML-framework like TensorFlow, and Keras for developing deep learning-based algorithms is a must
- Communication skills: Communication is an essential factor in a work environment, and as a team lead, it is vital that applicants can relate with the team and convey information effectively. Besides communicating with the work team, they also need Data visualization skills and the ability to present technical solutions to a non-technical audience in a simple and clear manner