Post Name Asst. Manager (Maintenance Shift) Date August 15, 2023 Short Info.
TATA Steel is inviting applications for the position of Asst. Manager (Maintenance Shift) Here you are given complete information about the job. Must read the complete article for complete information.
TATA Steel Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Company Name||TATA Steel|
|Post Name||Asst. Manager (Maintenance Shift)|
|Job Type||Full Time Job|
|Experience||0 to 2 years|
|Function/Business Area||Steel Iron|
|Official Website||TATA Steel|
|Salary||UPTo 5.0LPA + Incentives|
About TATA Steel Company
The Company took shape from the vision of its founder Jamsetji Nusserwanji Tata and is today one of the world’s most geographically diversified steel producers with operations and commercial presence across the world.
About The Role
· Ensure identification and mitigation of potential hazards across all maintenance venues including Central Maintenance Complex (CMC), Daily Maintenance Complex (DMC) and Quarry SEB Mines
· Eliminate man-machine interface during maintenance activities
· Ensure that both HEMM & Support equipment are in safe operating condition and routine/ schedule maintenance jobs are being carried out as per schedule.
· Keep vigil on the preparedness of OEM service providers on the ability to mobilize and deploy correct resources for catering to HEMM breakdowns without any delays.
· Ensure that housekeeping is proper, in adherence to 5S standards, for maintenance works
· Ensure adequacy of work permits as per TSL Safety Standard at all activity sites
· Ensure compliance to approved SOPs and TSL Safety Standards in maintenance activities during shift
· Review of condition of Tools & Tackles & Fitness of Support Equipment being deployed at site by Vendor for execution of HEMM Maintenance activities
Education Requirement :
Self-motivated, passion to learn and grow and complete ownership.
Experience in handling high volume transactions, mainly AP.
Good communication skills
Possess excellent excel utilities skills.
West Bokaro, Jharkhand
How To Apply For a TATA Steel Asst. Manager (Maintenance Shift)
- To begin, click the Apply Now button given below.
- You can now access the official website.
- Read the official announcement for further information.
- Select the Apply Online button, then accurately complete the Job Post Application Form by entering all the required information.
- You press the final submission button a at this point and wait.
- On your screen, your application form will display.