Job Title: Safety & Security Officer
Salary Package: ₹20,000 – ₹32,000 a Month
Company Name: JLL
Job Location: Noida, UP
Qualification : 12th Pass
You will be part of the Property Management team based at the site and will be responsible for ensuring that all aspects of Security and Fire Safety are supervised and taken care of during your shift in consultation with the Security/Property Manager. You would be managing the following:
- Maintaining and updating Security Policies and Procedures at site, especially updating/ establishing specific security procedures and crime deterrent programs.
- Supervising Security and Fire safety staff, assign /monitor work assignments and provide training for staff on security procedures and basic fire and first aid (weekly / monthly).
- Ensuring complete documentation and Police verification of vendor security personnel and periodically auditing all contractors for ongoing compliances.
- Conducting Security investigations and preparation of Incident report.
- Tracking of Material movement and stock of Lost and Found.
- Handling emergency situations with efficiency (i.e. fire, evacuations, customer complaints/ human crises etc.). Ensuring an effective emergency preparedness /disaster management plan is in place, along with an ERT- Emergency Response Team.
- Conducting Security Risk Assessment & planning effective Guarding Strategies.
- Conducting Mock Drills on medical emergencies, Bomb Threats/Search Handling, Riots etc.
- Being proficient with security and safety devices like CCTV, access control, DFMD, fire detection and fighting system. Carrying out weekly meetings with vendor operations head and share M.O.M with PM and client.
- Maintaining clear communication with client SPOC regarding events, incidents, concerns of Security team members, recommendations, staffing needs, etc.
- Conducting review of security after hours reports and monitoring performance.
- Developing liaison with govt agencies e.g., local Police, Fire Services etc.
- Preparation of monthly security MIS.
- Keeping yourself updated by attending training sessions and review publications and audio-visual materials to become and remain current on the principles, practices and new developments.