Job Title: Physical Design
Salary Package: ₹22,000 – ₹40,000 a Month
Company Name: Samsung Electronics
Job Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka
Qualification : Bachelor’s Degree
- Complex SOC Top Physical Implementation for next generation SOCs in area of mobile application processors, modem sub-systems and connectivity chips by means of Synthesis , Place and Route, STA , timing and physical signoffs
- Hands on experience doing physical design and timing closure of complex blocks and full-chip designs.
- Experience in top level floor planning including partition shaping and sizing, pin placement, channel planning, high speed signal and clock planning and feed-through planning is a plus.
- Should have strong understanding of timing, power and area trade-offs and optimization of PPA.
- Power user of industry standard tools (ICC/DC/PT/VSLP/Redhawk/Calibre/Formality) and able to understand their capabilities.
- Should have solid understanding of scripting languages such as Perl/Tcl and implementation flows.
- Experience with large SOC designs (>20M gates) with frequencies in excess of 1GHZ .
- Expertise in block level and full-chip SDC clean up, Synthesis optimization , Low Power checking and logic equivalence checking.
- Familiar with deep sub-micron designs (8nm/5nm) and associated issues (manufacturability, power, signal integrity, scaling).
- Familiar with typical SOC issues such as multiple voltage and clock domains, ESD strategies, mixed signal block integration, and package interactions.
- Familiar in hierarchical design, top-down design, budgeting, timing and physical convergence.
- Good understanding of Physical Design Verification methodology to debug LVS/DRC issues at chip/block level.