Job Title: Associate
Salary Package: ₹20,000 –25,000 a Month
Company Name: Physics Wallah
Job Location: Noida
Job Info :
PhysicsWallah is an Indian online education technology startup based in Delhi, originally created as a YouTube channel in 2014 by Mr. Alakh Pandey. We are the first company aiming to build an affordable online education platform for each Indian student who dreams of IIT & AIIMS but is unable to afford the existing offline/online education providers.
The Training and Development Specialist will create, develop, implement, and conduct training and development programs for employees.
- May select and assign instructors to conduct specific training and development.
- May provide performance evaluations for training instructors.
- Assesses training and development needs through surveys, interviews, focus groups, and communication with managers, instructors, and customer representatives.
- Creates, organizes, plans, and presents various forms of onboarding, orientation, and skills training for employees and customers.
- Develops unique training programs to fulfill workers specific needs to maintain or improve job skills.
- Creates and/or acquires training procedure manuals, guides, and course materials.
- Presents training and development programs using various forms and formats including group discussion, lecture, simulations, and videos.
- Maintains records of training and development activities, attendance, results of tests and assessments, and retraining requirements.
- Assesses training materials prepared by instructors
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Adept with a variety of multimedia training platforms and methods.
- Ability to evaluate and research training options and alternatives.
- Ability to design and implement effective training and development.
- Extremely proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and related program software.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Training and Development, or a related field required.
- At least two years of training experience is required.
- SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP, ISTD preferred.