Job Title: PHP Developer
Salary Package: ₹15,000 – ₹40,000 a Month
Company Name: SEO Tech Experts
Job Location: Gurgaon, Haryana
Qualification : Bachelor’s Degree
SEO Tech Experts is a Digital marketing agency in Gurgaon that offers Website Designing, Website Development, Website Maintenance, SSL Integration, and other web-related services. We are looking for experienced and qualified PHP Website Developers having expertise in Static & dynamic Website Creation & Handling. A strong analytical person who s able to work on the frameworks of PHP like Codeigniter, Symphony, Laravel, etc. The ideal candidate should be passionate enough. As a PHP developer, the person would be managing the backend services and server-related bugs. The primary focus of the PHP developer would be developing the website, handling & resolving the server issues, managing the client’s database, maintenance of the website, and website responsiveness from the front end. In short, Creating an SEO-friendly, Mobile friendly & responsive website with complete front end & back-end technologies will be the primary role of a PHP developer.
- Work with Several Clients to build their company’s website
- File a weekly or daily report with metrics and a list of the work done
- Co-ordinating with Team fellows to execute the assigned work
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front end designers
- Working on efficient, testable PHP modules
- Solving website performance & website appearance issues & challenges
- Measuring & improving the front end and backend functionality of the website
- Designing and developing web apps & website from the scratch
- Knowledge of Photoshop or Corel draw is required to design the website banners, icons, etc.
- Knowledge of webmaster to check the errors and to resolve those errors
- Offering technical support to end-users.
- Correcting and working on web application problems & bugs
- Complete Domain & server Management with SSL integration knowledge
- Providing Training on WordPress
- handling the complete PHP coding, getting initial specifications done, testing & launching of the website too.
Other Skills & Qualifications:
- Understanding the Website Structure, PHP Framework, Design patterns
- Strong knowledge of PHP programming, coding & compliances
- Familiarity with Server, website credentials, and database
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases
Click Here :Apply Now