Job Title: Intern
Salary Package: ₹18,000 – ₹30,000 a Month
Company Name: Pfizer
Job Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Qualification : 12th Pass
It is your hard work and commitment that will make Pfizer ready to achieve new milestones and help patients across the globe.
How You Will Achieve It
- Manage own time and professional development, be accountable for own results and prioritize workflows.
- Ensure that the different digital campaigns are executed in a timely manner and as per content plan previously prepared in conjunction with the Marketing and Medical teams.
- Support special projects and development of pilots for new digital promotion models.
- Provide support to marketing teams during the execution of campaigns, monitoring and optimization of digital campaigns and management of reports.
- Manage web platforms and / or other digital channels to optimize campaigns and content, focused on user experience.
- Update the platforms for health professionals, according to policies and Regulatory submissions.
- Maintain local documentation as required by legislation (including archiving/tracking/retrieval).
- Manage digital platforms in coordination with regional or local support.
- Support and collaborate with the Area Manager to develop digital editorial calendars and approvals and their execution in the different channels.
- Support analytical insights to support functional decisions, trigger actions and follow up performance through Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Ensure accountability for the highest levels of compliance to norms, policies and procedures.
- High School Diploma or GED and 2+ years of experience.
- Experience in Marketing, digital marketing, commercial.
- High attention to detail.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Ability to solve routine problems and to convey issues constructively.
- Ability to make basic decisions with an understanding of the consequences.
- Understanding of both pharma industry and scientific academic research environments.
Click Here : Apply Now