Job Title: Junior Technical officer
Salary Package: ₹18,000 – ₹25,000 a Month
Company Name: Indigo Airlines
Job Location: Gurugram, Haryana
Qualification : Bachelor’s Degree
1. Check, update and maintain details of all Aircraft such as Lessor name, Owner name, original Engines installed wrt aircraft first import BOE and Invoice, C Of R applicability date on BOE Master Sheet and liaise with CHA to amend BOE in case any discrepancy is observed.
2. Maintain Engine BOEs for utilization during temporary export, permanent export and lease return or any other query as received from customs.
Checking of C Check (Export & re-import invoice of aircraft)
and preparation of maintenance cost letter for customs
1. Maintain C Check Schedule for all aircraft during a month, as received from C Check team and mark changes in schedule from time to time.
2. Cross check export invoices for the correct MRO location, Aircraft registration number, Engine details, Country of origin, Aircraft cost, weight, port of destination as per A/C first import BOE.
Update Master sheets wrt GR Waiver applied
1. Retrieve import BOE and replacement unit BOE (if replacement received in advance) from Finance.
2. First import transaction of unit, total BOE value, value to be closed against first import BOE transaction and replacement unit details and its BOE.
Click Here : Apply Now