Job Title: Operations Manager
Salary Package: ₹20,000 – ₹45,000 a Month
Company Name: Amazon
Job Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Qualification : Bachelor’s Degree
The successful candidate for this role will be a fast, clear and independent thinker who is naturally curious about how things work, importance of Quality in any process, is metrics and number savvy, has an analytical mindset and has demonstrated leadership ability and ability to drive process excellence. This person will need an ability to see the big picture/whole system and execute on grass root level to improve the global quality operations.
Key Responsibilities:– Documentation of operating metrics, communicate root causes to stakeholders and carry forward lessons learned from quality concerns
- Implements risk management solutions globally
- Introduce new systems and procedures that drive defect identification and reduction
- Verify operating metrics in place and meet goals, trigger containment actions and corrective actions as appropriate
- Coach a high performing team that meets agreed objectives and which delivers best practice results, added value and continuous improvements
- Manage, coach and develop a high performing team that meets agreed objectives and which delivers best practice results, added value and continuous improvements
- Communicates across all levels on operations and program progress.
- Provide focused feedback loops for teams based on performance and quality data.
- Conducts Root Cause Analysis ( 5 Whys Analysis/ Fish Bone Analysis) and Error Trend Analysis
- Drive defect elimination or improvement programs by working along with various stakeholders (Ops, Program, Tech, Data Analytics to name a few).