Job Title: Customer Service
Salary Package: ₹18,000 – ₹25,000 a Month
Company Name: Indigo Airlines
Job Location: Delhi
Qualification : 12th Pass
- Job purpose:
To carry out safe and secure on time operations in accordance with the ground operations manual and all applicable procedures.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
Assist customers through all procedures related to arrivals & departures in the following activities.
- · Confirm the ETA of the flight from OCC or System (Navitaire).
· Take the bay no. from Apron and convey it to all the stations on R.T.
· Ensure that you are at the bay D-20 mins with all the equipments required.
· Note down the Touch down and Chocks and convey it on R.T.
· Allign the ramp properly.
· Make sure there are enough coaches available for deplaning the pax and take care that baggage should reach Arrival before the pax.
· Check the cleaning and take the boarding clearance from the Cabin crew and announce it on R.T.
· Make sure loading is done as per Loading Instruction Report given by the Load and Trim staff.