Job Title: Solution Architecture
Salary Package: ₹25,000 – ₹45,000 a Month
Company Name: Microsoft
Job Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Qualification : Bachelor’s Degree
This is a unique opportunity to embark on a new and exciting career as a Delivery Management Manager (DMM. As a part of the team, you will intentionally foster and grow customer and partner relationships and apply delivery management best practices to ensure the adoption and use of quality solutions that meet the business needs of customers and partners and align with the strategy. The DMM serves as the single point of accountability and/or escalation point for all projects. This role has direct people management responsibility for delivery management resources and supervises the services delivery of their assigned team members. The DM Manager is on point to drive customer satisfaction, services revenue growth & profitability.
- Managers deliver success through empowerment and accountability by modeling, coaching, and caring.
- Model – Live our culture. Embody our values. Practice our leadership principles.
- Coach – Define team objectives and outcomes. Enable success across boundaries. Help the team adapt and learn.
- Care – Attract and retain great people. Know each individual’s capabilities and aspirations. Invest in the growth of others.
Understanding Customer/Partner Technical Environment
- Provides support for their team in gathering and propagating customer/partner insights to help shape and form both the definition and ongoing execution of the project. Holds teams accountable for mapping architecture and digital transformation solutions to customer/partner business goals. Leverages prior work, customer/partner insights, and industry trends, and shares insights with team to apply.
- Supports their team in working with customer/partner stakeholders (e.g., Enterprise Architects, Security Team, Development Team, Operations Team) and business sponsor to socialize both the business solution and the project approach. Advises team on managing changes and facilitating feedback. Contributes to Microsoft-centric operations and cadences to align with customer feedback.
- Drives internal advocacy by facilitating insight sharing with Product Engineering teams, and providing guidance through escalation, acceleration, and prioritization. Looks across multiple customers/partners for opportunities to consolidate and prioritize items across the business.
Architecture Design and Deployment
- Holds teams accountable for leveraging existing architecture approaches to achieve Microsoft’s agreed commitments to the customer/partner and developing new solutions to scale across multiple customers/partners and markets.
- Guides team in defining and documenting the architecture through an architecture description document, an architecture decisions log, and a requirements/constraints traceability matrix. Ensures team is equipped to communicate the value proposition of the business solution along with the project approach. Guides team in cost-based and technology-based discussions to explain the architecture in terms of its build, deployment, and ongoing operational use to determine customer appetite for the business solution. Promotes a business-value approach that values return on investment (ROI) and customer costs-savings over technical ease of execution. Provides coaching to allow architects to scale solutions.
Click Here : Apply Now