Post Name Digital Sales Specialists Date September 21, 2023 Short Info.
Microsoft is inviting applications for the position of Digital Sales Specialists Here you are given complete information about the job. Must read the complete article for complete information.
Microsoft Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Post Name||Digital Sales Specialists|
|Job Type||Full Time Job|
|Experience||0 to 2 years|
|Function/Business Area||Technology Company|
|Salary||UPTo 4.0LPA + Incentives|
About Microsoft Company
Microsoft is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. In doing so, we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. You can help us to achieve our mission.
Why Should You Join
The Small, Medium, and Corporate team helps businesses achieve their digital transformation goals by matching customer challenges with Microsoft solutions. Located in either a Digital Sales center, or a local subsidiary, you will help our managed customers across industries, company sizes and territories to identify their needs and opportunities.
- 40% of your time will be spent with customers identifying and surfacing new engagements that align with the customer’s business strategy. You will work with partners and others at Microsoft, as well as use our core tools, targeted account lists to identify and engage prioritized customers.
- 40% of your time will be spent on being the key technical leader, trusted advisor and influencer in shaping customer decisions to buy, architect and adopt Microsoft Application Development & Infrastructure solutions. You will own winning the technical decision at customers for sales opportunities and usage scenarios, through tailoring your message, bringing ideas to customers, engaging with them to show our technology differentiation, and guiding them in decision making. You will lead presentations, demonstrations, architecture design sessions to explain, demonstrate, and prove to our largest customers the capabilities of Microsoft Azure, and how we can make their businesses more successful.
Education Requirement :
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience required. 4-year degree preferred. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field desired
- 2-6+ years of technology related sales or business development experience, particularly cloud computing and management; experience working within a technical sales environment preferred.
- Ability to solve customer problems through cloud technologies and expertise in selling to senior business decision makers by aligning & reinforcing the value of the solution to the customer’s overall business pain and/or strategic opportunities and decision criteria.
- Azure Admin Associate or Architect Certified or prepared to attain certification within 3 months.
- Understanding of partner ecosystems and the ability to leverage partner solutions to solve customer needs
- Proven track record of outstanding performance and achieving goals
- Exceptional interpersonal as well as verbal and written communication skills to succeed in a customer facing role
- Success-driven, works well in a diverse team and enjoy a dynamic and changing environment
- Orchestrate and influence virtual teams to pursue sales opportunities and lead v-teams through influence
How To Apply For a Microsoft Digital Sales Specialists
- To begin, click the Apply Now button given below.
- You can now access the official website.
- Read the official announcement for further information.
- Select the Apply Online button, then accurately complete the Job Post Application Form by entering all the required information.
- You press the final submission button a at this point and wait.
- On your screen, your application form will display.