Job Title: Java fullstack developer
Salary Package: ₹20,000 – ₹40,000 a Month
Company Name: Relevel
Job Location: Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Qualification : Bachelor’s Degree
Our world has never been more alive with opportunities and, at Kyndryl, we’re ready to seize them. We design, build, manage and modernize the mission-critical technology systems that the world depends on every day. Kyndryl is at the heart of progress — dedicated to helping companies and people grow strong. Our people are actively discovering, co-creating, and strengthening. We push ourselves and each other to seek better, to go further, and we carry this energy to our customers. At Kyndryl, we want you to keep growing, and we’ll provide plenty of opportunities to make that happen.
Please be aware that we have the Kyndryl candidate zone hosted by IBM for a certain period. If you have applied for an IBM role previously, you will be able to log into the candidate zone using your previous IBM log in details. When in the candidate zone, you will be able to see your previous applications for both IBM and Kyndryl.
For further information on privacy, please visit www.kyndryl.com/privacy.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Design, develop and/or re-engineer complex application components, and integrate software packages, programs and reusable objects residing on multiple platforms
- Experience with design thinking methods to understand personas in order to deliver excellent user experience
- Demonstrated ability to operate within short release cycles with definite releases
- Complete coding, testing, defect fixes, troubleshooting and production support, using agile CI/CD methodologies
- Conduct appropriate unit (ensuring codec overage) and functional/component testing, defect reporting/tracking, investigate and fix defects in the application (production support)
- Experience using modern collaboration tools ina highly responsive environment
- Being innovative in the development approach and ideate without boundaries
- Follow secure coding practices and remain compliance with kyndryl guidelines