Job Title: Officer – Customer Service
Salary Package: ₹18,000 – ₹25,000 a Month
Company Name: Indigo Airlines
Job Location: Chandigarh
Qualification : Bachelor’s Degree
Security – Screeners & Basic Avsec certification preferred
You will be responsible for implementation of security policy and procedures laid down by the Company.
Mandatory Documents required for joining.
2. PAN Card
3. Adhaar Card ( with Address)
4. Passport ( with Address)
5. Educational Documents – 10th, 12th, Graduation Mark Sheet, Certificate, and all further qualification.
6. Experience Letter and Salary Details ( in case of experienced candidates)
1. Educational Qualification: Graduates from a Recognized Board or University as determined by IndiGo. Result awaited and exam-pending candidates are not eligible.
2. If at any stage prior to or during the Employment of Candidate, it is found that the requisite qualification is not completed from a Recognized Board or University as determined by IndiGo, such candidate’s Offer for Employment or Employment is liable to be withdrawn or terminated.
3. Desired Skills: Good Communication Skills, Customer Service Aptitude, Open to work in rotational shifts, able to work under pressure.
4. Airport Operations Experience Preferred.
5. No Visible Tattoo marks/ body art
6. Interviewed Candidates can reapply after 6 months
Customer Service –
To carry out safe and secure on time operations in accordance with the ground operations manual and all applicable procedures.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
Assist customers through all procedures related to arrivals & departures in the following activities.