Job Title: Branch Manager
Salary Package: ₹22,000 – ₹35,000 a Month
Company Name: IDFC FIRST Bank
Job Location: Hyderabad, Telangana
Qualification : Bachelor’s Degree
The role entails managing and scaling up the retail banking business for the branch by creating strategies to achieve growth targets for the branch by managing operations and resources in the most cost efficient and technology effective manner. It also entails developing constructive relationships with key local dealers and working closely with them to boost volume of business by establishing a strong foundation with them as their financial partner of choice. It is accountable to ensure expansion of branch footprint, product penetration and delivery of high-quality customer service. The role will closely collaborate with the product and operations teams to drive effective customer acquisition, servicing and deepening. It includes building up teams, systems, process and culture relevant to the branch network scale. The role has a critical responsibility contributing to the larger branch banking objectives
Roles & Responsibilities
Key / Primary Responsibilities of the Role – List the primary deliverables
- Own the P&L for the branch and direct all operational aspects including distribution operations, customer service, administration and sales
- Assess local market conditions and identify current and prospective sales opportunities
- Responsible for achieving overall product targets – CASA, Investments, Insurance, Trade Services, and TD & managing group business products like Business Banking products & other assets products (home loan, LAP etc.)
- Share knowledge with other branches and headquarters on effective practices, competitive intelligence, business opportunities and needs.
- Adhere to high ethical standards, and comply with all regulations/applicable laws.
- Network to improve the presence and reputation of the branch and company.