Job Title: Technical Solutions Engineer
Salary Package: ₹25,000 – ₹38,000 a Month
Company Name: Google
Job Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Qualification : Bachelor’s Degree
- The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware.
- Manage the customer’s problem through effective diagnosis, resolution, or implementation of new investigation tools to increase productivity for customer issues on Google Cloud Platform products.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of Google’s product technology and underlying architectures by troubleshooting, reproducing, determining the root cause for customer reported issues, and building tools for faster diagnosis.
- Act as a consultant and subject matter expert for internal stakeholders in engineering, sales customer organizations to resolve technical deployment obstacles and improve Google Cloud.
- Bachelor’s degree in the field of Science, Technology, Engineering, Math or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in advocating for customer needs.
- Experience with distributed, columnar and/or analytic-oriented databases or distributed data processing frameworks.
- Experience with open-source distributed storage and processing utilities in the Apache Hadoop family and/or workflow orchestration products.
- Experience with machine learning technologies, including developing and/or training models or implementing solutions that rely on invoking such models.
- Experience in data analytics, warehousing, ETL development, data science or other Big Data applications.
- Understanding of basic web technologies and TCP/IP concepts, Unix/Linux basic administration and commands.
- Excellent troubleshooting, attention to detail, and communication skills in a fast-paced setting.