Job Title: Account Manager, Media and Telecom
Salary Package: ₹28,000 – ₹40,000 a Month
Company Name: Google
Job Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Qualification : Bachelor’s Degree
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing businesses grow. Using your relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google’s key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
As an Account Manager, you will spend your days building trust with key contacts, helping communicate the value of our platform, particularly Google Search, Youtube, DVA and Apps, educating them on the industry, and effectively managing campaigns. Additionally, you’ll represent Google, leading internal discussions and support teams with the goal of growing your businesses. You’ll work with other Account Managers and Account Executives across the team.
- Develop recommendations that align with client marketing objectives and grow by driving more users to online platforms and converting online activity into business.
- Lead analytics, conversion best practices, and adoption of core products/tools to stakeholders including clients, agencies, and other relevant third-parties.
- Develop and collate best practice frameworks, business collateral, and case studies that sales teams can use to assist clients.
- Acquire knowledge of the client landscape, products, and key business issues in order to tailor recommendations accordingly.
- Maintain and nurture relationships with clients and agency partners.