Job Title: Associate Director – Business Finance
Salary Package: ₹18,000 – ₹35,000 a Month
Company Name: Flipkart
Job Location: Bengaluru , Karnataka
Qualification : Bachelor’s Degree
The Business Finance team partners with the business team to drive growth sustainably. The team drives efficiency in the investment being made to drive topline and customer metrics. Focus remains on improving category margins and minimizing financial risks by understanding the key business drivers, analyse key financial metrics, provide value add analysis, support to sales / finance management (budget analysis, portfolio management and financial forecasting). They support cross business units within Flipkart.
We are seeking a solid, self-starting finance professional to partner with business teams, who will be enabling decisions for growing existing businesses and building new ones from scratch at Flipkart. This role is more than finance: it requires ability to invent, go beyond the standard business rules to “experiment” and “conceive” together with the business partners- financial sustainable solution.
The successful candidate should have a history of:
● Delivering high quality financial control,
● Working on projects related to Working capital optimization and Inventory control
Principle Accountabilities : Category – FP&A (Working Capital and OPEX)
Financial & Business Planning –
- Formulate & Drive Business Plans / Strategies for the Market for specific categories and Division to operationalize the 3 Yr & 10 Yr Plan.
- Analyse and develop Industry landscape to recommend Category / Product Play.
- Benchmarking vis a vis Market – Channels and Segments, Competitive Actions and Combative Counter plans
Operational Execution and Reviews –
- Co-own the Business P&L and KPI’s along with Business Teams.
- Drive Operational Excellence thru deep dive analytics on Business Drivers and leading the change /execution with Operating Teams.
- Hold fort on Key Business KPI’s viz. Revenue, Mix, Segments, Margins and Working Capital.