Post Name Associate Date September 21, 2023 Short Info.
Genpact is inviting applications for the position of Associate Here you are given complete information about the job. Must read the complete article for complete information.
Genpact Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Job Type||Full Time Job|
|Experience||0 to 2 years|
|Function/Business Area||Information technology Consulting Outsourcing|
|Salary||UPTo 4.0LPA + Incentives|
About Genpact Company
We began in 1997 as the India-based business process services operation of GE Capital and became an independent company in 2005 and, since then, we have grown rapidly, continued to expand our range of services and diversified our client base.
Why Should You Join
In this role, the shortlisted candidate will be responsible for conducting AML and KYC checks for a global investment bank which includes but is not limited to conducting an assessment of all alerts, investigations, reviews as per policy !
· Conduct review on alerts generated for transaction monitoring or screening alerts in Sanctions, Adverse Media and Politically Exposed Persons
· Conduct an open-source search to find relevant information to complete the investigation and review.
· Capture information and documents from internal system/teams as per established norms of the bank’s KYC policy
· Initiate and coordinate client outreach to fetch client documentations
· Build a ‘gap’ assessment letter to summarize all missing checks but are risk-relevant
· Conduct false-positive analysis on matches identified for counterparties alerted during watch list, sanctions, and adverse media screening
· Mitigate or call out true hits for AML adverse concerns and collaborate closely for further action
· Close Interaction with Customer/business as an SME in the area of AML / Compliance
· Adherence to the critical metrics and business SLA’s is mandatory
· Responsible for preparing and reporting out their own SLA’s
Education Requirement :
· University Graduate in any field
· Relevant work experience
· Sound business communication (in English) is must-have
· CAMS certified will be preferred
· Experienced in CDD/EDD of the client for Investment or Retail Bank, including periodic review / KYC refresh
· Ability to conduct a detailed investigation in Adverse / Negative Media and Transaction Surveillance / Monitoring
· Sound understanding of Sanctions, PEP and another watch list which is required to perform the core job for alert adjudication per bank’s policies
· Knowledge of AML/KYC controls including front-end systems, applications, data sources, and back-end controls
· Experience on tools like World-Check, Banker’s Almanac, Actimize, RDC, Lexis Nexis, Dow Jones and regulatory databases such as FINRA, Company House and other local regulators and company registries
· Exposure to AML with Institutional clients / Investment Banking and products
· Good experience in MS-Office applications like Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc
Noida, Uttar Pradesh
How To Apply For a Genpact
- To begin, click the Apply Now button given below.
- You can now access the official website.
- Read the official announcement for further information.
- Select the Apply Online button, then accurately complete the Job Post Application Form by entering all the required information.
- You press the final submission button a at this point and wait.
- On your screen, your application form will display.