Job Title: Flight Attendant
Salary Package: ₹18,000 – ₹35,000 a Month
Company Name: Emirates
Job Location: Mira Bhayandar, Maharashtra
Qualification : 12th Pass
- You’ve had more than a year’s experience in hospitality/customer service
- You have a positive attitude and the natural ability to provide excellent service in a team environment, dealing with people from many cultures
- Your minimum qualification is high school graduate (Grade 12)
- You need to be fluent in written and spoken English (the ability to speak another language is an advantage)
- As Emirates cabin crew, you’ll be based in Dubai and will need to meet the UAE’s employment visa requirements
- Aside from the requirements of the role, you should be determined to always perform to the highest standards, focus on being solution-oriented, and be able to manage a demanding work schedule. You should have the ability to deliver an authentic experience to our customers. You’ll be culturally aware and reflect the
- You’re at least 160cm tall and can reach 212 cm while standing on tiptoes, to enable you to reach emergency equipment on all aircraft types
- No visible tattoos while you’re in Emirates cabin crew uniform (without covering them with bandages or cosmetics)
- Emirates personality – professional, empathetic, progressive, visionary, and cosmopolitan.
A flight attendant’s duties include:
- Providing service to passengers on board the aircraft, including beverages, refreshments, meals, and other items such as newspapers or magazines. They also ensure that all passengers are seated comfortably with their seat belts fastened.
- Assisting passengers with problems or complaints onboard the aircraft. This includes resolving disputes between passengers or between passenger and crew members
- Managing cabin service and ensuring that the cabin is clean and well-stocked
- Assisting with safety procedures before departing on a flight
Being a member of the cabin crew is so much more than a service role – safety is our highest priority. You’ll need to lead confidently and take control when it comes to managing aircraft services, security, and safety procedures. This comes from the world-class learning experience our crew receives at our state-of-the-art facility in Dubai.
The ideal candidate will be customer service oriented and demonstrate excellent problem-solving and interpersonal skills. To excel in this role, you should be fluent in English and available to work different work schedules.