Job Title: Sales Manager
Salary Package: ₹22,000 –30,000 a Month
Company Name: DXC Technology
Job Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Qualification : Bachelor’s Degree
Job Info :
- Handle end to end on any High Priority Incident thought the complete lifecycle of the process
Involved in the post incident review phase (Post Incident and Root Cause reviews).
- Maintains the appropriate level of authority within the client and DXC organizations to ensure the success of the incident resolution.
The Critical Incident Manager will be expected to deliver:
- Apply technical background and knowledge of industry trends to operate critical or high-risk technology areas/customer groups.
- Account Delivery/Customer satisfaction for incident management.
- Number of Escalations.
- Monthly Incident Management metrics for in scope incidents.
- DXC Delivery leads
- Support Organization (Capabilities)
- DXC Executive Management
- Service Management – Global Process Owners, Reporting team, Account Process Owner, and Account Service Manager, Cross region High Priority Incident Manager counterparts
- Customer Delivery Leads
For all escalated in scope high priority Incidents:
- Qualify the business impact; update the incident description and impact including risk and security assessment as needed.
- Engage and lead appropriate support staff to:Prepare action plan to restore services as quickly and efficiently as possible with minimum impact on customer.
Manage 3rd party engagement where required
Monitor progress and escalate as needed.
Define, establish, and execute the communication plan
Externally, in collaboration with account representative Internally, with different support teams involved and management
- Expert: in one or more technology areas
- Strong: understanding of related technologies
- MS Office
- ITIL knowledgeSoft Skills
- Strong communication skills: verbal, written, presentation and facilitation, Customer Service Influencing Others Customer/Vendor Management
- General Project Management