Job Title: Regulatory Audit Senior Advisor
Salary Package: ₹28,000 – ₹54,000 a Month
Company Name: Dell Technologies
Job Location: Hyderabad, Telangana
Qualification : Bachelor’s Degree
Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact as a Regulatory Audit Senior Advisor on our Global Audit & Transformation team.
What you’ll achieve
As a Regulatory Audit Senior Advisor, you will:
- Be responsible for internal audit and risk assessment of company’s operational processes which facilitate compliance with key global regulations, with a focus on Data Protection & Privacy.
- Provide input to audit roadmap development and prepare independent audit plans. Establish audit criteria to validate controls exist to facilitate compliance with legislatively mandated requirements. Also validate that controls are effective and efficient.
- Define the activities for review based on risk, compliance requirements, contractual obligations, and policies and procedures.
- Lead scope areas for audits/reviews performed onsite and remotely for both internal Dell and third-party processes and locations.
- Report audit results to executive leadership and audit committee and make recommendations for implementing and/or enhancing controls where appropriate.
- Partner closely with Legal/Ethics, Human Resources, Marketing, Global Operations, and other key stakeholders.