Post Name Senior Developer Date September 16, 2023 Short Info.
Delhivery is inviting applications for the position of Senior Developer Here you are given complete information about the job. Must read the complete article for complete information.
Delhivery Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Post Name||Senior Developer|
|Job Type||Full Time Job|
|Experience||0 to 2 years|
|Salary||UPTo 4.0LPA + Incentives|
About Delhivery Company
Delhivery is an Indian logistics and supply chain company, based in Gurgaon .Delhivery offers a wide range of logistics and supply chain services, including last-mile delivery, warehousing, fulfillment, transportation, and more. It caters to various industries, including e-commerce, retail, healthcare, and manufacturing. Delhivery operates a network of warehouses and fulfillment centers across India, offering storage and order fulfillment services to businesses. These facilities are strategically located to support e-commerce operations.
About The Role
- Convert product requirements into scalable apps that are deployable on cross-platform.
- Own your code from solutions architecture to its delivery following the twelve-factor app methodology.
- Go beyond team/role-specific boundaries and collaborate effectively using strong communication skills with other related teams (Mobile, Web, Product/Design, etc) and business stakeholders across distributed teams in a global environment.
- Co-own design best practices, and goals and approach functional and non-functional requirements while gatekeeping code/architecture quality.
- Maintain focus on customer/user experience and be prompt with problem resolution.
- Invest in learning new languages, technologies and research new tools.
Education Requirement :
- At Least 3-5 years of hands-on experience in designing, developing, deploying, and scaling large-scale applications on any stack.
- Good understanding of the programming language Python/Golang.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience in modeling data for security and scalability in either relational or NoSQL databases.
- Design and implement clean, low-latency REST/RPC-based interfaces.
- Proficient in OOP, Design patterns, and functional programming.
- Working knowledge of PostgreSQL/MongoDB/Cassandra, Kafka, Redis, and Spark/Map-Reduce.
- Must have worked on declarative frameworks for container automation and orchestration.
- Well-versed with agile methodologies and TDD.
- Be Chuck Norris of DevOps by preaching observability and troubleshooting system performance by memory optimisation, fixing resource leaks, fine-tuning thread pool, etc.
How To Apply For a Delhivery Senior Developer
- To begin, click the Apply Now button given below.
- You can now access the official website.
- Read the official announcement for further information.
- Select the Apply Online button, then accurately complete the Job Post Application Form by entering all the required information.
- You press the final submission button a at this point and wait.
- On your screen, your application form will display.