Post Name Cabin Crew Date September 16, 2023 Short Info.
Akasa Air is inviting applications for the position of Tele Caller Here you are given complete information about the job. Must read the complete article for complete information.
Akasa Air Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Company Name||Akasa Air|
|Post Name||Cabin Crew|
|Job Type||Full Time Job|
|Experience||0 to 2 years|
|Official Website||Akasa Air|
|Salary||UPTo 4.0LPA + Incentives|
About Akasa Air Company
Akasa Air, a brand of SNV Aviation Private Limited, is an Indian low-cost airline headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It was founded by Vinay Dube and Aditya Ghosh with investor Rakesh Jhunjhunwala holding a 46% stake in the airline.
About The Role
We welcome you to be a part of a culture that places extraordinary emphasis on inclusion, genuineness, and mutual respect.
Looking for candidates who can smile from their heart, care with warmth, passionate about good service and great customer experience.
For Akasa Air You will be the differentiator because It’s Your Sky!
Strictly adhere to and remain conversant & compliant to set standard operating procedures as per the Government, DGCA and in Company Manuals.
· Maintain current knowledge of rules and regulations and procedures for the operations of the aircraft. Keep abreast with the latest safety & service circulars / notices / procedures / campaigns & promotions.
· Strict adherence to company grooming & turn out standards. Be responsible and present a professional image whilst on duty and on layovers.
· Responsible for validity of mandatory and regulatory trainings & documents, their timely issue, renewal and extension.
Education Requirement :
· Make every effort to see that the customer is comfortable and always show that you care for them. Always maintain a high level of enthusiasm and your passion for customer care must be visible to all.
· Take a detailed galley handover and ensure all sales stock, pre-booked meals and other catering uplifts are as per catering documents.
· Maintain good public relations in the cabin by engaging positively & proactively with the customers (Be the Brand Ambassador).
· Ensure On-Time Performance is maintained.
· Indian Nationals with Valid Passport, PAN Card and Aadhar Card.
· Minimum Age: For freshers with no past flying experience is 18 years up to 28 years.
· For Experienced Cabin Crew age limit to apply is 35 years.
· Minimum Height – 155 cms for Female and 167.5 cms for Male (and weight in proportion).
· Minimum Education – 10+2 (Class 12th), must be fluent in English and Hindi.
· Must be medically fit as per DGCA.
· BMI range for female 18 – 23 and for male 18 – 25.
· No visible tattoos/marks.
How To Apply For a Akasa Air Cabin Crew
- To begin, click the Apply Now button given below.
- You can now access the official website.
- Read the official announcement for further information.
- Select the Apply Online button, then accurately complete the Job Post Application Form by entering all the required information.
- You press the final submission button a at this point and wait.
- On your screen, your application form will display.