Job Title: Content writer and copyeditor
Salary Package: ₹18,000 – ₹22,000 a Month
Company Name: MasterCard
Job Location: Gurgaon, Haryana
Qualification : 12th Pass
Captivated by crypto? Beguiled by blockchain? Tantalized by technology? The Mastercard Creative Studio is looking for a writer passionate about technology to join our amazing in-house creative team. We’re looking for a talented storyteller and wordsmith with the ability to distill the next big thing into bite-sized copy for an audience of media, analysts, and business decision-makers.
As a content writer and copyeditor in the Creative Studio, you’ll work closely with internal team members (designers, videographers, and UI/UX designers) to produce a wide variety of content.
• Write thoughtful, well-crafted copy in various formats and styles, including long-form articles and whitepapers, case studies, social copy, video scripts, and more.
• Ideate and develop creative concepts for print/digital outputs in collaboration with creative designers and strategists
• Ability to work effectively from a brief and meet expectations
• Ensure all content is accurate, precise, and aligned with the Mastercard brand and style guidelines and best practices
• Possess a keen eye for detail and be able to edit copy for content and grammar
• Driven to produce high-quality work and willing to stay current with industry writing and editorial trends
• Understand the business goals and marketing strategies of our stakeholders
• Work effectively with others to identify challenges and opportunities and use creative and strategic thinking to generate solutions
• Demonstrate a curiosity to stay on top of emerging trends in the technology and payments space
• A quick learner with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced team environment
• Ability to work effectively from home/remotely as required
• Passionate problem solver with a love of writing, marketing, and storytelling
• Self-motivated and detail-oriented, with a positive “get stuff done” mindset
• Possess a growth mindset and a willingness to give and receive feedback
• Collaborative and respectful of diverse perspectives and other creative skill sets
• Experience as a copywriter, content writer, or related role is preferred, some B2B or technology experience a plus
• Bachelor’s degree in English, Marketing, Journalism or related field
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
Please submit writing samples or a link to a portfolio with your application. Candidates without samples will not be considered.