Job Title: Communication Specialist
Salary Package: ₹25,000 – ₹40,000 a Month
Company Name: Wipro Limited
Job Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka
Qualification : Graduate
- The candidate will work under the direction of the communications manager to execute on strategy, develop campaigns, write collateral and proof/edit all materials for the business. The candidate will also be involved in tactical aspects of driving our culture transformation. The candidate will use key communication tools and vehicles and deliver on communication objectives and messaging. The candidate will assist in providing communication solutions to businesses and stakeholders for internal initiatives and campaigns, promotional activities, branding and publicity. The candidate should be creative, innovative and possess the ability to execute and work effectively while building relationships with stakeholders and business teams across levels.
• Manage the communication process for various deliverables and communication channels. This would include writing, designing, research for articles/stories, editing, review and approval.
• Work with stakeholders to create communication collaterals and use vehicles effectively across the business units globally.
• Incorporate key messaging through existing communication channels and provide guidance to business on campaigns.
• Help streamline communication vehicles and processes for efficient delivery of messages and overall strategy.
CRITICAL SKILLS REQUIRED
• Exceptional writing skills with a knack for story telling
• Working knowledge of MS office. Ability to design on PowerPoint will be an added advantage.
• Creative, innovative and the ability to think beyond the traditional framework
• Resilient and adaptable to change, as the nature of our work and assignments evolve to meet business needs.
• Skilled at building and sustaining relationships with colleagues at all levels in the organization.