Job Title: Contracts Specialist
Salary Package: ₹20,000 – ₹40,000 a Month
Company Name: Bechtel
Job Location: Gurugram, Haryana
Qualification : Bachelor’s Degree
Formation, administration and close-out of moderately complex contracts for infrastructure, energy and mining sector in accordance with established policies and procedures. Performs tasks as assigned, including bidder prequalification, bidder lists preparation, bid solicitation, bid analysis, negotiation and execution of contracts, administration and close-out.
Participates in project schedule planning, staffing plan, job-hour calculations and budgeting as it relates to project contracting activities. Develops and monitors project job-hour (JH) estimates, and master contracts forms.
1. Develops and issues contracts and services agreements (with minimal supervision) as assigned by performing the following:
· Prepares bidders’ lists
· Pre-qualifies bidders
· Preparation of project/package specific commercial Terms and Conditions
· Coordinates technical evaluation of bids by other disciplines (Engineering, Construction, ES&H etc.)
· Evaluates bids techno-commercially
· Coordinates for techno-commercial clarifications with Bidders
· Directs negotiation in the commitment of contracts
· Inhouse estimations for JH and price benchmarking
· Prepares Commercial Bid Summary and recommendation letter
· Recommends and secures approvals in accordance with established procedures
· Prepares contract documents for execution
· Prepares and maintains control and status reporting documents
2. Prepares and organizes assigned Contracts sponsored meetings, such as bid clarification and pre-award meetings, for the purpose of ensuring complete understanding and agreement between Bechtel, the client and contractor on all contractual matters. After reviewing plan and agenda with supervisor, conducts meeting and prepares and issues meeting notes delineating important statements, required actions and schedules.
3. Assists project Contracts team when instructed in solving and attending to administrative problems on commitments involving monetary expenditure or risk, engineered technical specifications or supplementary commercial conditions.
Click Here : Apply Now