Job Title: Quality Assurance Engineer
Salary Package: ₹28,000 – ₹40,000 a Month
Company Name: Amazon
Job Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Qualification : Bachelor’s Degree
- Work closely with engineers and business owners throughout the development and testing lifecycle, including the requirements gathering and design analysis
- Drive the creation of test plans and test cases, efficiently execute test cases across all functional and UI areas of our products
- Interpret and report testing results, and be an advocate for quality in every phase of the development process
- Automate all the test cases for the features before the deployments, focused on UI, API or Mobile automation for Ring Applications using Java, open source and Amazon tools.
About the team
Since its founding in 2013, Ring has been on a mission to make neighborhoods safer. From the video doorbell, to Ring Alarm, which was named #1 in Customer Satisfaction for DIY Home Security Systems by J.D. Power, Ring’s smart home security product line, as well as the Neighbors app, offer users affordable whole-home and neighborhood security. At Ring, we are committed to making home and neighborhood security accessible and effective for everyone — while working hard to bring communities together. Ring is an Amazon company. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you’re always home.
- 1+ year of experience working as a Quality Assurance Engineer
- Experience in manual testing
- Experience in automation testing
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years test engineering experience.
- Understanding of QA processes and concepts including test plan, test case preparation, and testing methodologies, agile a plus.
- Demonstrated knowledge of professional software engineering best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control, build and release processes, continuous deployment, and test suite development and maintenance.
- Define test plans, test suites, test cases as well as utilize automated tools to optimize the STLC.