Job Title: Sales Program Manager
Salary Package: ₹25000 – ₹40,000 a Month
Company Name: Amazon
Job Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka
Qualification : Bachelor’s Degree
- Understand Amazon Services products and services and be able to articulate its functions and benefits to external audiences.
- Work across key internal stakeholders to set priorities and develop account targets that underpin category strategy and knowledge of the local market.
- Track and report performance using appropriate metrics. Achieve productivity and seller satisfaction targets
- Engage with internal and external customers/teams to improve products and business processes.
- Identify specific prospects/partners to approach, communicate the specific value proposition for their business and use case, and establish long-term, successful partnerships.
- Work closely with senior executives at interested sellers to successfully negotiate deals and help in on-boarding.
- Review and monitor performance and sales of our selling partners to manage their performance.
- Deep understanding of and passion for e-commerce required.
- Experience in a highly analytical, results-oriented environment with external customer interaction required.
- Proven analytical skills and demonstrated ability to manage the business by the numbers. Must be metrics-driven.
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills and the ability to express thoughts logically and succinctly.
- Demonstrated active listening skills, highly consultative and solutions-oriented.
- Bachelors degree required