Job Title: Cloud Support Intern
Salary Package: ₹22,000 – ₹32,000 a Month
Company Name: Amazon
Job Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Qualification : Bachelor’s Degree
· As a member of the AISPL Support team, you will be at the forefront of transformational technology assisting companies that are taking advantage of our growing services and features to run their mission-critical applications.
· Our team is dedicated to supporting new team members in an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship.
· We are always looking for professionals keen on learning new technologies and building a career with AISPL.
· As we use a follow-the-sun model with Premium Support sites globally, there is no after-hours on-call or overtime in this role.
About the role:
Every day of this 6-month internship program will bring new and exciting challenges on the job:
· As a Cloud Support Engineer Intern you will benefit from the opportunity to gain experience with AWS cloud services including EC2, load balancers, and S3 storage solutions.
· Collaborate with engineers and their peers in a virtual classroom to learn about AWS services, and practice troubleshooting techniques.
· You’ll have an opportunity to apply your new skills through customer case simulations.
· Participate in projects that improve support-related processes and our customers’ technical support experience.
· You will work on new and existing projects, have the opportunity to obtain AWS certifications, and attend professional development events.
· Bachelor’s degree in Information Science / Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, or a related field.
· Ø Oracle Ø Mysql Ø PostgreSQL Ø SQL Server
· DB performance tuning and troubleshooting
· Experienced at setting up monitoring / alarming for production DB environments
· Some experience with NoSQL technologies like DynamoDB , Redis, MongoDB, Cassandra or Riak
· Linux/Windows system administration fundamentals.
Click Here : Apply Now