Job Title: Alliance Manager
Salary Package: ₹18,000 – ₹35,000 a Month
Company Name: Airtel
Job Location: Gurgaon, Haryana
Qualification : Bachelor’s Degree
- Self-learning and certifications on prominent security technologies viz end point , DLP, User Security, Data center & Cloud Security, SOC etc.
- Working with partners/cross functional teams for development, testing and end to end process stitching and Process Document creation for any new product variant/service.
- Managing customer NOC/SOC , customer End point security , DLP , Firewall
- Conducting MBR/ QBR with customer & create action plan , close all open points.
- Managing Sev 1 , 2 ticket along with partner.
- Managing Transition , HOTO Process from old partner to new partner , conducting training for up scaling NOC/SOC Engineers.
- Documentation, updating network schematics, knowledgebase etc.
- Governance and sustenance review with customer & partner.
- Bring innovation to maximize benefits of IT to Biz and make it differentiator for Airtel.
- Periodical performance review on KPIs with strategic partners
- Effectively manage Network / Security outsource partners for ensuring effective service delivery for Customer.
- Managing compliance as per customer ISMS/ BCMS Policy.
- Ensure adherence to all central documentation, policies, and procedures. review periodically
- Cater to multiple regulatory requirements of customer as at the same time within the available IT infrastructure
- Work towards Customer SAT- NOC /SOC MSS delivery
- Security Compliance & IT audit. Also close co-ordination with Strategic Partner and work for Customer Satisfaction.