Job Title: Customer Service Manager
Salary Package: ₹25,000 – ₹35,000 a Month
Company Name: Air India
Job Location: New Delhi, Delhi
Qualification : 12th Pass
Responsible for providing best-in-class voice-based customer support services to Air India customers by managing end to end operations of the customer support unit.
- End-to-end ownership of voice-based customer support services at Air India.
- Ensure adherence to all TATs and SLAs to ensure smooth customer service operations.
- Attract, supervise, train, develop and motivate the performance of staff for enhanced customer experience.
- Develop, manage, and execute customer delight programs.
- Monitor and Evaluate customer support operations through various internal and external reviews.
- Develop and maintain a solid working knowledge of the aviation services industry.
Skills & Attributes
- Self-starter and should be able to drive multiple initiatives.
- Hands-on experience in managing voice-based CS unit/BPO operations.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Should be digital savvy and comfortable with all modern work management tools.
- 5-12 years of work experience in Contact center/BPO/Banking role, Aviation based CS experience will be preferred.