Job Title: Executive Assistant
Salary Package: ₹25,000 – ₹32,000 a Month
Company Name: Wipro Limited
Job Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka
Qualification : Bachelor’s Degree
Job Info :
The ideal candidate will work closely with leaders to assist with managing expense reports, travel arrangements (domestic and international) as well as calendar management. Ideal candidate is one who strives for excellence, has a cooperative spirit, is compassionate and enjoys working in a fast paced environment where getting things done is a high priority. Incumbent will perform a variety of duties and task and may be directed to prepare or handle additional administrative tasks as needed.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Maintains schedule and supports the Vice Presidents by scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, video conferences and travel
- Experience in managing expenses in Wipro system.
- Experience in booking travels, hotel, etc in alignment with Wipro policy
- Person should be reactive, reliable, and rigorous.
- Prepares and maintains a variety of documents including business correspondences, org charts and presentati
- Prepares and processes reimbursements, reconciling travel expenses and reimbursements
- Collating and sharing key document materials as needed; core credentials, case studies and gtm decks produced by broader team.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Experience in managing multiple priorities, administrative coordination, and logistics
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, ability to multi-task with great follow-up skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- With minimal direction, using personal initiative and good judgement, works accurately, efficiently, and effectively in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment.
- Consistently completes work in a timely manner
- Good judgment and decision making ability
- Manage and maintain multiple calendars, schedules and travel arrangements
- Pay very good attention to detail and accuracy