Job Title: Manager- Lead-Quality Audits
Salary Package: ₹18,000 – ₹30,000 a Month
Company Name: Vodafone
Job Location: Pune, Maharashtra
Qualification : Bachelor’s Degree
The Business/Process Improvement Specialist is responsible for the effective delivery of activities that improve the business performance of and within Vodafone, including business process re-engineering and cross-functional project co-ordination.The Business/Process Improvement Specialist supports with delivering to the organisation the appropriate methodology, tools and processes to perform in an optimum way, analysing the performance and trends, through KPI analysis and reporting, whilst conducting various qualitative reviews to provide continuous improvement programmes and deliver demonstrable and quantifiable benefits.Typically reports to the Business/Process Improvement.
* Demonstrates a good understanding of policies, processes and concepts through experience and helps develop, deliver and advise on processes and activities for the delivery of business change/transformation programmes;
* Supports in driving efficiencies and reducing waste across the business;
* Delivers activities for process redesign/automation, operating model redesign and implementation, strategy deployment, methodology creation and roll out or other such initiatives;
* Uses communication skills to exchange ideas and information to support the collaboration between team and internal partners to identify opportunities for improvement, providing insight, recommendations and closed loop feedback reporting;
* Delivers best business practices within the organisation and builds own awareness of discipline, industry and market trends externally;
* Advocates the Business/Process Improvement model, acting as the gatekeeper for processes, communications, enablers and methodologies, which interact across functions ensuring any changes are subject to impact assessments and approvals;
* Performs other job-related duties or tasks defined by the supervisor or resulting from assigned agendas.
SkillsSystem and Process TransformationBusiness PartneringGovernance ManagementProcess and Performance AnalyticsProject and Programme ManagementGovernance and Policy ComplianceData Analytics and InsightsLean Six SigmaCommunicationContinuous Improvement