Post Name Business Development Associate Date September 18, 2023 Short Info.
Testbook is inviting applications for the position of Business Development Associate Here you are given complete information about the job. Must read the complete article for complete information.
Testbook Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Post Name||Business Development Associate|
|Job Type||Full Time Job|
|Experience||0 to 2 years|
|Salary||UPTo 4.0LPA + Incentives|
About Testbook Company
Testbook is the fastest growing & leading EdTech platform established since more than 8 years, focussed on Government & Private Job Exams and with an eye to capture we have exams lsuch as Banking, SSC, Railways, GATE, UPSC, Teaching and many more. Testbook is poised to revolutionize the industry. With a registered user base of over 3.1 Crore students, more than 470 crore questions solved on the WebApp, and a knockout Android App. Testbook has raced to the front and is ideally placed to capture bigger markets. Testbook is the perfect incubator for talent. “You come, you learn, you conquer”.
Why Should You Join
Teaching is a noble profession. At Testbook, it’s also an incredibly rewarding one! You train under the best mentors and become an expert in your field in your own right. That being said, the flexibility in the projects you choose, how and when you work on them, what you want to add to them is respected in this startup. You are the sole master of your work. The IIT pedigree of the co-founders has attracted some of the brightest minds in the country to Testbook . A team that is quickly swelling in ranks, it now stands at 800+ in-house employees and hundreds of remote interns and freelancers. And the number is rocketing weekly. Now is the time to join the force.
- Counsell potential Students over a call to inform them about our skill development courses and help them in making better career decisions.
- Answer questions about our skill development courses or the company.
- Sale as per requirement from the students or professionals.
- Direct prospects to the field sales team when needed.
- Maintain Sales Report and update in the CRM time to time.
- Take and process orders in an accurate manner.
- Go the extra mile to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales.
- Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information.
Education Requirement :
- 6 months – 2 years of work experience in educational sales.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong negotiation skills with a proven ability to seek, create, negotiate, and close a deal.
- Solution-oriented with effective problem-solving skills.
- Customer-Centric Approach.
- Positive attitude and Willingness to learn and excel.
Noida, Uttar Pradesh
How To Apply For a Testbook Business Development Associate
- To begin, click the Apply Now button given below.
- You can now access the official website.
- Read the official announcement for further information.
- Select the Apply Online button, then accurately complete the Job Post Application Form by entering all the required information.
- You press the final submission button a at this point and wait.
- On your screen, your application form will display.