Post Name Digital Relationship Executives Date August 12, 2023 Short Info.
Teleperformance is inviting applications for the position of Digital Relationship Executives . Here you are given complete information about the job. Must read the complete article for more information.
Teleperformance Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Post Name||Digital Relationship Executives|
|Job Type||Full Time Job|
|Experience||0 to 2 years|
|Function/Business Area||Business process outsourcing|
|Salary||UPTo 3.0LPA + Incentives|
About Teleperformance Company
Teleperformance SE is a multinational company founded in 1978 with headquarters in France. The provides services for debt collection, telemarketing, customer relationship management, content moderation, and communication. Teleperformance is a global digital business service company that provides a comprehensive, AI-powered service portfolio including customer care, technical support, debt collection, social media services, and trust and safety services that help defend both online users and brand reputation.
Why You Should Join
- Relationship Management – To develop and strengthen customer relationships through effective relationship management in accordance with the business goals
- Client Outreach – Manage the portfolio through client outreach and continuous monitoring of client relationship including product, portfolio and banking needs
- Customer Service and Sales – Up selling, cross-selling, providing regular market information and updates to the customers. Extremely efficient servicing of requests to create a superior customer experience. Act as the Single Point of Contact for customer’s Banking Requirements
- Graduate/Undergraduates in any stream
- Freshers can apply
- Language capabilities – English (Written & Verbal)
- Customer Centricity – The mindset of “highest value for the customer” always willingness to help, demonstrate ownership, and attention to details
- Communication Proficiency – Ability to convey message effectively: Comprehension, Active Listening, Rate & Clarity of Speech, Conversational Ability
- Ability to understand the customer problem and provide solution or information as per company policies and process
- Ability to compose grammatically correct, concise, and accurate paragraphs
- Good understanding of etiquette for written communication
- Basic Knowledge of Computer is a must