Job Title: Store Manager
Salary Package: ₹15,000 – ₹22,000 a Month
Company Name: Starbucks
Job Location: Kochi, Kerala
Qualification : 12th Pass
Starbucks India is a 50:50 Joint Venture between Tata Global Beverages and Starbucks Coffee Company. Currently, we have presence in 8 cities with over 125 stores through a network of over 1,800+ passionate partners (employees). Our core business is more than just coffee. We are in the people business selling coffee. And we know our success depends on the people we hire, retain and develop.
Our mission statement – “To inspire and nurture the human spirit – one person, one cup and one neighbourhood at a time” and core values are the roots of our culture and serve as guidepost for our partners. We’re called partners, because it’s not just a job, it’s our passion. Together, we embrace diversity to create a place where each of us can be ourselves. We always treat each other with respect and dignity. And we hold each other to that standard.
This position contributes to our success by:
1. Leading the store operations & the team of store partners to create and maintain the Starbucks Experience for our customers and partners.
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Completes store operational requirements by scheduling and assigning partners; following up on work results.
- Identifies current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with customers and other partners who are in a position to understand service requirements.
- Maintains and models a calm demean our during periods of high volume or unusual events.
- Minimum 12th pass (ideally, IHM student or hotel management graduate)
- Latte Art expert