Post Name Business Development Associate Date August 12, 2023 Short Info.
Phone Pe is inviting applications for the position of Business Development Associate . Here you are given complete information about the job. Must read the complete article for more information.
Phone Pe Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Company Name||Phone Pe|
|Post Name||Business Development Associate|
|Job Type||Full Time Job|
|Experience||0 to 2 years|
|Function/Business Area||Internet, E-commerce|
|Official Website||Phone Pe|
|Salary||UPTo 3.0LPA + Incentives|
About Phone Pe Company
PhonePe is India’s leading digital payments platform with over 400 million+ registered users. Using PhonePe, users can send and receive money, recharge mobile, DTH, data cards, pay at stores, make utility payments, buy gold, and make investments. PhonePe went live for customers in August 2016 and was the first non-banking UPI app and offered money transfer to individuals and merchants, recharges and bill payments to begin with.
Phonepe is the leader in the UPI based payments in India with a market share of more than 45%. Our goal is to make payments so easy, safe and universally accepted that people never feel the need to carry cash or cards again. We believe India is at the cusp of a new mobile revolution, which will change the way we manage our money on the go. We see ourselves facilitating this change, through technology and dogged customer centricity. PhonePe went live in 2016 and today we have a customer base of 350+ mn users and 25 mn merchants live on our platform.
Why You Should Join
- Merchant Acquisition: Onboard new merchants basis understanding of transaction volume and pattern in the assigned geography.
- Relationship Management: Engage with identified merchants to strengthen relationship with these merchants and onboard them on more value added products and servicesg
- Competition Mapping: Study, map and report competition activity in assigned geography basis geographical or category based initiatives to enable faster response.
- Minimum B to C sales experience of 1 year with good performance
- Communication Skills: Effective communication is vital for building relationships with clients and colleagues. Business Development Associates must be able to articulate ideas clearly, whether in written communication (emails, reports) or verbal communication (presentations, negotiations).
- Sales Skills: Business Development Associates often engage in sales-related activities, such as prospecting, lead generation, and pitching products or services. Sales skills, including persuasion and objection handling, are essential.