Job Title: Test Security Analyst
Salary Package: ₹25,000 – ₹40,000 a Month
Company Name: Pearson
Job Location: Remote
Qualification : Bachelor’s Degree
- All employees are also responsible for supporting and implementing the company’s policies and procedures around the Health and Safety, Security, Quality and Business Continuity arrangements that apply in their role/work function. Full details of these policies and procedures are available on SharePoint.
- Conduct thorough investigations into security risks and incidents in APAC countries for clients, working with internal staff, systems and data, as well as third parties to assemble the required information.
- To run and investigate client cases in APAC in conjunction with the global security teams as necessary, and report and document the outcome of such investigation in global share point.
- Be an ‘expert and spokesperson’ to all internal parties, to raise internal awareness and mindshare of the quality message.
- Proactively own the effective resolution of security issues
- Develop, maintain and communicate efficient security processes to relevant parties.
- Work under minimum supervision and act as an escalation point for global project and channel quality to resolve issues.
- Proactively work on improving the security control via new internal processes as well as new external security awareness measures.
- Highlight any additional opportunities and possible quality, security or Health & Safety trouble areas to the reporting manager.