Job Title: Producer
Salary Package: ₹30,000 – ₹45,000 a Month
Company Name: Pearson
Job Location: Remote
Qualification : Bachelor’s Degree
- Work with other parts of the organization as necessary to ensure support in attaining output, quality, and productivity.
- Engage in analytical and pragmatic problem solving, driving innovative changes and improvements to the project planning, development, and delivery process. Resolve questions and problems independently, while escalating critical issues to appropriate colleagues and/or direct manager.
- Learn and apply new technologies quickly to enhance customer experience, increase productivity, and reduce time to market.
- Establish and carry a vision with regard to project delivery objectives, providing necessary guidance and support to team members and taking highly active ownership of all project phases.
- Successfully manage multiple projects and project components with inter-related assets and timing dependencies.
- Provide clear, timely, and appropriate written and verbal communication to internal and external stakeholders.
- Behaves ethically and with integrity, supporting Pearson’s core values, beliefs, and codes of conduct.
- Excellent organizational, time-management, prioritization, and planning skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Ability to learn quickly and drive innovation
- Ability to set agendas and lead successful meetings
- Ability to create and manage project schedules and budgets
Qualifications & Technical Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-4 years of project management experience
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office & Project, Adobe Acrobat, Illustrator, & Photoshop, and basic HTML/XML/CSS coding
- Prior experience in publishing, with thorough working knowledge of industry standards
- Basic understanding of rights and permissions process
- Experience with transition from print to digital publishing
- Experience working with onshore and offshore vendors
Click Here : Apply Now