Job Title: Principal Drug Safety Physician
Salary Package: ₹30,000 – ₹38,000 a Month
Company Name: Parexel
Job Location: Remote
Qualification : Bachelor’s Degree
At Parexel, we all share the same goal – to improve the world’s health. From clinical trials to regulatory, consulting, and market access, every clinical development solution we provide is underpinned by something special – a deep conviction in what we do.
Each of us, no matter what we do at Parexel, contributes to the development of a therapy that ultimately will benefit a patient.
Principal Safety Physician is responsible for performing medical & safety monitoring tasks in the assigned
projects and contribute to medical review, analysis and guidance in all required safety reports. Principal
Safety Physician is also responsible for providing medical leadership and subject-matter expertise to
- Provide medical review, analysis and guidance during the case handling and reporting cycle of Adverse Event and Adverse Reaction reports received for investigational and marketed products
- Signal detection/analysis/evaluation and ongoing safety surveillance activities
- Provide medical guidance and input to Drug Safety Associates (DSAs) and specialists in medical aspects of drug safety
- Function as pharmacovigilance representative/safety scientist
- Knowledge and Experience:
Relevant experience in Pharmacovigilance/ drug safety is desirable.
Experiences into relevant field is preferred.
Graduation/Post Graduation in Medicine.