Job Title: Customer Technical Support
Salary Package: ₹22,000 – ₹38,000 a Month
Company Name: NOKIA
Job Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Qualification : Graduate
- Execute Charging CARE Operations
- Responsible for providing Remote Technical Support for the Nokia Smart Plan Suite (SPS) Charging product.
- Accountable for ensuring Outage and R&D ticket support KPIs are met
- Lead RCAs of network problems to ensure all learnings are shared with appropriate stakeholders.
- Provide technical guidance to Care team engineers to avoid/minimize troubleshooting challenges.
- Work in close collaboration with Nokia Internal stakeholders ( R&D,4LS, NLT, PLM, and LDO/Market teams).
- Partnering with regional charging care support teams to share best practices & implement best practices.
- Develop strong relationships with our customer teams and end customers.
Your skills and experience
- Bachelor´s degree or equivalent experience required. Masters is a plus.
- Knowledge of Charging domain products (4G and 5G) with 8 to 12 years of experience is needed.
- The candidate is required to have deep understanding, knowledge and debugging skills of telecom protocols: Diameter (Gx, Gy, Sy, Rx), SOAP.
- Working experience in providing technical support for Policy/ Charging node for all kind of issues.