Job Title: Deputy Manager
Salary Package: ₹22,000 – ₹45,000 a Month
Company Name: Maruti Suzuki India Ltd
Job Location: India
Qualification : Bachelor’s Degree
Analysis for Powertrain NVH (CAE)
- Preparing powertrain, auxiliaries, Intake, Exhaust and CNG subsystem finite element model for Vibration and Acoustics analysis
- Applying loading and boundary conditions for the NVH analysis and postprocessing and reporting results.
- Interacting with the design teams, testing teams and understanding their requirements. Taking part in cross-function teams for countermeasures and design improvement.
- Executing Simulations for design models, market issues and VAVE projects.
- Participation in result discussion with designers and detailed report preparation.
- Basic knowhow of Engine parts and sub systems (Intake/Exhaust/Fuel line).
- Hands on experience on using – Nastran, Actran, Hypermesh, SimLab, Unigraphics
- Sound knowledge of Fundamental Vibration & Acoustics, Powertrain and Driveline NVH, engine mounting vibration
- Hands on experience in Nastran dynamics analysis (SOL103, SOL111, SOL112), Acoustics analysis in Actran (Green analysis, Direct and Modal frequency Response, Coupled Vibro-acoustics analysis)
- Basic knowhow of NVH tests and ISO Test standards – Modal testing, Engine anechoic bench test, Intake/Exhaust Muffler NVH tests, In-cabin noise measurements
- Knowledge of Electric vehicle related simulations (Electric motor NVH, Battery mount vibration) will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of 1D tools like GT Power and AVL TD will be an added advantage.