Job Title: Field Engineering
Salary Package: ₹22,000 – ₹28,000 a Month
Company Name: Indigo Airlines
Job Location: Gurugram, Haryana
Qualification : 12th Pass
- Delivering a comprehensive service; handling complaints, queries and suggestions from crew and OCC staff.
- Ensure that there is always a client centric & successful resolution provided to tickets/requests/feedback/queries assigned on day to day basis.
- Ensure that no tickets/requests/feedback/queries should breach the SLA – 48 Hours.
- Ensuring follow ups are done on escalated tickets.
- Ensure that the system/ticket documentation is available for all parties involved and up to date, including administration manuals. Ensure any change in the system design or functionalities are properly documented and disseminated by the team.
- Partnering with the different business groups on issue resolution and enhancement implementation.
- Improve crew support quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; establishing and
Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience.
6+ cumulative years of experience with industrial or commercial engineering in Mission Critical facilities including but not limited to: data centers, power generation, oil / gas facilities. (Experienced Engineer)