Job Title: Dangerous Goods Instructor
Salary Package: ₹22,000 – ₹28,000 a Month
Company Name: Indigo Airlines
Job Location: Gurugram, Haryana
Qualification : Bachelor’s Degree
Job Description :
- Training Delivery
- Ensure effective and efficient delivery of Dangerous Goods trainings as per the set agenda and standards on obtaining the DGCA approval
- Conducting the trainings in a timely and orderly manner.
- Maintaining a high standard of training delivery and effectiveness and ensuring that all participant queries are addressed satisfactorily.
- Developing training aids (e.g. – Training Videos, Demonstration Material, Presentations, Handouts) and maintaining training equipment in a proper and serviceable condition.
- Preparing and updating training documents (e.g. – DGR training manual, exercises, handouts, question papers, registration form, attendance sheet, course evaluation form, training certificates etc.).
- Maintenance of training records that include a complete record of participants’ registration and attendance, category in which they were trained, examination result, refresher due date etc.
- Maintaining confidentiality of training documents (such as examination papers, exercises, attendance sheets etc.)
- Conducting and assessing the examination in a fair manner.
- Submission of exam results to Learning Support team in a timely manner.
- Coordinating for timely preparation and distribution of certificates to successful participants.
- Communication skills
- Subject Matter expertise
- Mandatory requirements:
- Successful completion of the dangerous goods training in Category 6, which shall be valid for at least six months
- IATA ‘Professional Skills for Dangerous Goods Instructors’ certificate