Post Name Spa Therapist Date September 16, 2023 Short Info.
IHCL is inviting applications for the position of Spa Therapist Here you are given complete information about the job. Must read the complete article for complete information.
IHCL Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Post Name||Spa Therapist|
|Job Type||Full Time Job|
|Experience||0 to 2 years|
|Function/Business Area||Financial services|
|Salary||UPTo 4.0LPA + Incentives|
About IHCL Capital Company
Indian Hotels Company Ltd (IHCL) promoted by Tata Sons Private Limited is engaged in owning operating & managing hotels palaces and resorts. The inventory of the Taj Group of Hotels stands at 235 hotels with 28107 rooms.
About The Role
As the Therapist, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
• Adhere to the customer-first purpose and promptly attend to customers’ needs.
• Communicate well with guests and colleagues.
• Be a positive influence, responsible and proactive in solving problems.
• Flexible and responsive to changes in work requirements.
• Be a good team player, helping team members achieve team goals.
• Advise on departmental operating procedures and improvement of environmental facilities, etc.
• Ensure that all activities performed in the spa, fitness room and all areas of the hotel conform to brand standards at all times.
• Greet all guests with a warm, friendly and sincere smile.
• Communicate with guests to understand their feedback and provide professional service to them.
• Able to understand guests’ requests and communicate with superiors promptly.
• Adhere to service standards and service quality reviews.
• Ensure that the daily opening and closing of the spa is carried out smoothly and efficiently.
• Maintain a high level of cleanliness in the work area.
• Conducting monthly inventory checks and control inventory
• Provide consistent service to guests, so that guests enjoy pleasant, memorable professional services.
• Perform any other reasonable duties as assigned.
Education Requirement :
- High School graduate / recognized beauty school or institution certified.
- Trained in J Wellness Centre.
- Minimum 2 years of experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Good interpersonal skills to provide overall guest satisfaction.
- Able to work under pressure and deal with stressful situations during busy periods.
- Must be physically fit and able to work long hours.
- Possess knowledge of all spa treatments, services fitness services and retail products available in the Spa & Fitness department.
How To Apply For a IHCL Spa Therapist
- To begin, click the Apply Now button given below.
- You can now access the official website.
- Read the official announcement for further information.
- Select the Apply Online button, then accurately complete the Job Post Application Form by entering all the required information.
- You press the final submission button a at this point and wait.
- On your screen, your application form will display.